Thursday, May 27, 2010

TORTELLONI WITH SAGE BUTTER

I gave my first "cooking lesson" last week! Lori told me that Hannah, who is a senior in high school wanted to make ravioli for her senior project. She asked me if I would "teach" Hannah how to make ravioli. I was happy to do it.

Lisa, Hannah's mom, Karen and Lori in the kitchen checking out my blog on the computer!


I'm showing Hannah how to roll and knead the dough! Nick is making a sauce for pasta, that we had leftover to make fettuccine.


After I showed her, she made her own batch which turned out just as good as mine!


Hannah assembling the ravioli !

Filling the ravioli ! The filling consisted of ricotta cheese, parmigiano cheese, eggs, freshly grated nutmeg, parsley, and salt and pepper.


Ravioli ready for the water. After you boil the ravioli, place it in a pan with melted butter and sage leaves and toss to coat.



Passing of the Spoon








No comments:

Post a Comment